Download BSc in Medical Technology (Laboratory Medicine) Part-I by Monir Ahmed PDF
By Monir Ahmed
Read or Download BSc in Medical Technology (Laboratory Medicine) Part-I PDF
Similar medical books
This can be a 3-in-1 reference publication. It supplies a whole clinical dictionary protecting countless numbers of phrases and expressions with regards to hyperventilation. It additionally offers vast lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it presents info to clients on tips on how to replace their wisdom utilizing numerous net assets.
It is a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It provides a whole clinical dictionary masking thousands of phrases and expressions in terms of hepatitis B. It additionally offers wide lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it offers details to clients on the best way to replace their wisdom utilizing a number of web assets.
***Includes perform try out Questions***USMLE Step 2 education secrets and techniques is helping you ace the us clinical Licensing exam Step 2, with no weeks and months of unending learning. Our complete USMLE Step 2 practise secrets and techniques learn consultant is written through our examination specialists, who painstakingly researched each subject and idea that you must understand to ace your try.
This can be a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It supplies a whole clinical dictionary overlaying hundreds of thousands of phrases and expressions on the subject of hypertension. It additionally provides wide lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it offers details to clients on tips to replace their wisdom utilizing a variety of net assets.
- Muscle Weakness - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Flagyl: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Neurobehavioral Methods and Effects in Occupational and Environmental Health
- Encyclopedia of Addictions
- Liver Disease - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
Extra info for BSc in Medical Technology (Laboratory Medicine) Part-I
2. 3. 4. 5. Functions of surfactant: Reduction of surface tension. Increase in alveolar radius. Reduction of pulmonary capillary infiltration which helps to prevent pulmonary oedema. Stabilization of the alveoli. Surfactant keeps the lungs from collapsing. Q-6. Give the composition and functions of saliva, gastric juice and pancreatic juice. Answer. Composition of Saliva: A. 5% B. 5% 1. 3%): a. Enzymes- Ptyalin (salivary alpha-amylase), lingual lipase, carbonic anhydrase phosphatase, lysozymes.
To reduce disability from poliomyelitis. 3. To reduce infant and maternal mortality rate. EPI Schedule: The EPI schedule recommended by WHO is given belowAge Vaccine Birth BCG, oral polio 6 weeks DPT, oral polio 10 weeks DPT, oral polio 14 weeks DPT, oral polio 9 months Measles Additionally, to protect women and newborn child against tetanus, WHO has also recommended five doses of Tetanus Toxoid (TT), which is now also a part of the Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI). netMonir Ahmed. BSc (Lab medicine), 1st batch, IHT, Dhaka.
Diseases due to inhalation of air borne harmful agentsInhalation of non-infective dust, toxic and non-toxic industrial particles may causea. Pneumoconiosis, which includes siderosis, silicosis, bysinosis, anthracosis, lead poinsioning and bagasosis. b. Chronic bronchitis c. Bronchogenic carcinoma. netMonir Ahmed. BSc (Lab medicine), 1st batch, IHT, Dhaka. com Q-10. Define health education. Mention the principle, objectives and importance of health education. Classify the media of health education.